Monday, January 17, 2011

Tacky RVers!!

Alistair and I went with some friends to the LARGEST Flee Market I have ever been to in my life, on Sunday.  It covered at least 2 Walmart parking lots in size.  There was everything there from new "tacky" tourist souvenirs to really odd old junk.......and I do mean junk!!  Prices were great.  Like a humongous garage sale.  Needless to say we did purchase a few items.  I know what you are thinking......just sold all our crap before leaving Canada so why buy more that won't fit in the RV anyway.
Well, this is SPECIAL new junk!!!!  The photos tell it all.  We did need a "Mascot" for out front of the RV.  (when parked).  And the glasses are definite conversation pieces.  We have met lots of people with our new "tacky" look.:o))))))
Going "biking to breakfast" tomorrow at 8:30am. (do not die from shock, Donna.....I do rise that early on occasion).  There is a cycling group that meets every Tues. and Sat. am for a ride into Mission and depending on the weather, we choose which place we eat.  (Hence, how long we ride for food).  Tomorrow looks to be sunny and 81F, so I should be in bed sleeping in order to survive the early trek.  But it is an insomnia night so here I am blogging away....  at midnight.


Cheers everyone!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment