Saturday, January 22, 2011

Damn.......Another hot sunny day!!! (and that's no BULL)


Our RV backs on to an open field where cattle and bulls graze.  Thankfully there is an eight foot fence between us and them.  However, to get a good photo of this handsome dude, I had to scale the fence.  At least I was not dumb enough to try and "slap" him...or anything!!!!!!

We visited another flee market yesterday, but this one was a disappointment from the last one.  Not much there and mostly clothing.  Went cycling to the park again and saw more unique wildlife, then on to the Butterfly Centre where we saw about 30 species of different butterflies and stopped off to see the Rio Grande River.  After 3 hours of biking we were good for shit.......nappy time.  We will leave the maintenance around the RV for another day. 

I went to the recreation centre this morning with my next door neighbour (Hazel) to try some "Good Old Texas Line Dancing"!!  Everyone there had obviously done the steps before....either that or I do not know my right from my left and how to "shuffle".  Hazel and I both found out we have no dancing ability let alone a memory to retain more than the first step in the sequence.  But it was fun..... if hard on the old ego!!  Alistair did not even attempt to try it.  He went cycling.......smart guy!!
Until later.......M and A

No comments:

Post a Comment