Sunday, January 15, 2012

Rainy Day....Time for a Blog Update

Sunday January 15TH and this is our first rainy day since the middle of December.  Gee, you would think we were in the desert or something!!!!!! :o))  Alistair has decided to take a "cat" nap.........again...... with Jessie in the back so I guess the updating job falls to me.  I know...... I am not as entertaining or witty as my better half but please bear with me....and my lousy spelling!!!!

We have been spending most of the days either pool side, biking around, visiting flee markets or visiting with our friends at "HAPPY HOUR" time.  I know it is a rough life!!!   Happy Hour  could be any where from 1 to 4pm depending on the day and the state of mind.

On Friday the 13TH we had a visit from my old friends from Sarnia ON, who happened to email me that they also were in Mesa and we arranged a visit.  It was so great to see Ken and Esther again.  I knew Esther from the 1980's when I lived in Sarnia and we have kept in touch over the years but had not actually seen one another in 9 years.   As I expected......neither one of us had aged one bit!!!!
                                                                    Esther and Mary


                        Esther's ride is a Honda "Goldwing".  She took me for a ride and wow was it the lap of luxury!!!  Only way to travel!!  Time to trade my scooter in????
Note Esther's "Pony Tail"......it is a helmet add-on..:o))
SHRINKAGE!!!!!
GET A ROOM!!!!!


Alistair & Mary at Saguaro Lake outside of Mesa

Mary in washroom stall at the restaurant bar!  (this is what I REALLY look like.) 

" Nothings quite as pretty, as Mary in the morning............."

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys,

    You can use the name I had for the old Honda Cub scooter I had.
    Used to call it a Hardly Dangerous!!
    At least the one you have won't spew road jewelry like a Harley.
    Signed Norton Rider

    ReplyDelete