Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tucson, Arizona

 Arizona's famous Saguaro Cacti!!  All shapes and sizes.  I took a FEW photos!!!!!  Alistair got tired of me saying ...."stop, pull over......look at that one....I need a picture of it!!"  If he survived that day....he must love me:o)))))) 
 Now THIS was  BIG one!!! 
Just to prove we are really in Arizona...... not posting fake photos from Campbellford!!  Beautiful scenery and it took us all day to get from Tucson to Phoenix which is a two hour drive.

3 comments:

  1. First the rooster in Mexico ...... now the cactus....I'm worried...........what's next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make it to the Grand Canyon? Where are you now? How's your rig?

    Your site here was empty for 2 weeks but now we have a huge Winnebago motorhome for neighbours. ;-(

    Just finished a ROSIE reno and will probably leave here for Arizona in a week.

    Miss you! Happy travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is 'amp'?! I said, not John! LOL

    ReplyDelete